We are Roger Edwards and sell in the US only.
Questions on using Briwax? We have used Briwax and sold it for years.
(Check out some of the answers we have provided ~ Click here)
Tremendously! Thank you! I don't know if you like to know where people find out about your products, but I heard about you on the BBC America programs, "Changing Rooms" and "House Invaders". I can't wait to start waxing! Sharon "P.S.S. I finally purchased some BriWax for myself and was amazed at the results, especially the results to unfinished "trash" wood. The product is phenomenal. We may discontinue stain like minwax and only carry BriWax and maybe some Zar for the outdoors." Vance "Hi, I wanted to let you know that today I received the assortment of Briwax and brushes I ordered, and have already tried it. It works fantastic! I used it on a great grandfather clock I have, and it never looked so good. Now, I only have about twenty-five more clocks to go. Thanks again," Fred Hammontre "Great Product " , M Kemp "I love Briwax!", Brian Russell "Outstanding presentation! " Best, Nick Dunning, Vice President, Briwax International, Inc., Plano, Texas, August 1998 "...Just to let you know that I received this today! I'm so glad to have found you 'cause this wonder polish is really hard to find! Thanks for a smooth and happy transaction ... Again, thanks for a seamless deal! Later, Laurie " "VERY VERY fast at receiving my Bri Wax order from this nice man! thanks A++++" , Pat Vandehey "Great product, fast shipment, highly recommended. A+++", Denis Hatkin "I received yesterday and used it on my mahogany table--wood feels much better!", Cindy Meyer "Brushes are Great !!", Bob Long
Use of Trademarks Policy (Posted 2/17/11):
- Trademarks, including Briwax® Footnote #2, displayed on the briwaxwoodcare.com and briwax-online.com websites are the property of their respective owners. Our use of trademarks is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those vendors endorse or have any affiliation with briwaxwoodcare.com or briwax-online.com. Our trademarks use is to identify the product that we are offering. It is our explicit intention that any trademarks are used fairly in connection with the trademark product in a manner that is unlikely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the trademark property, or contrary to any manner that we have been granted a right Footnote#1 to do.
- For any of these type issues please contact Larry Mann at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Footnote 1.
- Larry Mann was given the right to use Briwax® including its' use at briwaxwoodcare.com and briwax-online.com in 1998 by both Nicholas Dunning, Vice President of Briwax International, Inc. (US); and Alistair Robertson, Group Export Director, J W Bollom & Co Ltd (UK), J T Keep & Sons Ltd (UK), & Vice President and / or Director of Briwax International, Inc. (US), & Henry Flack International, Inc. (US), HENRY FLACK (1860) LIMITED (UK), J.W. BOLLOM & CO., LIMITED (UK) and The Bollom Group Ltd (UK).
- In addition to the above, in July of 1998, Alistair Robertson of the UK OK'd for use by Larry Mann in the US the business name "Briwax Wood Care", that is why we are also known by this name, and use this name in association with the products we sell.
- Footnote 2 ~ added 3/18/11
- The J.W. BOLLOM & CO., LIMITED of the UK went into Administration (straight up bankruptcy / liquidation ) in 2007 and all brands / trademarks / intellectual property, including Briwax® were sold off. (See: http://www.bollom.com/ )
- Bollom, the UK company started by Jack Bollom of London, was the owner of all Briwax trademarks and intellectual property prior to 2008.
- A UK corporate shell, named "Blink Visual", purchased from the Bollom liquidatiors one of the Briwax brands / trademarks, and now holds the US trademark rights from the UK. ( Per latent documents filed with USPTO in July 2009; per the current Bollom website; and per Companies House of the UK).
- On 1/17/08, Blink Visual of the UK, changed its name to BRIWAX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED , and is a UK corporation only. (per Companies House UK)
- Briwax International, Inc is a US corporation organized under the laws of the State of Texas; does not and did not own the Briwax intellectual property and never had rights to the US intellectual property. (See USPTO website & Secretary of State of Texas) .
- Briwax International Inc of Texas was owned by Bollom of the UK prior to 2008.
- Control and / or ownership of Briwax International Inc US was passed on under a separate negotiation with the Bollom liquidators, conducted exclusivly in the UK, at a later date following the sale of the prized US intellectual property, Briwax, to Blink Visual.
- The US Intellectual property and the later sale of the US importer Briwax International Inc US were sold off by the UK liquidators exclusivly in the UK without notice to US parties with a fiduciary interest or business interest.
- Briwax International Inc of the US was liquidated in the UK, for the insignificant sum of approximately $2,400.00.
- This information is based on recorded public documents from Companies House, Secretary of State of Texas, and USPTO, since for all practical purposes, all transactions to do with the UK liquidation of Bollom assets in the US were done secretly under the cover of darkness in the UK.